Category Archives: Smartphones
In order to unlock your iPhone 4, you need to follow the next steps :
1 You connect your iphone to a wi-fi network.
2,You open safari browser.
3.You go to Jailbreakme.com and start to jailbreak your phone.
4. After that, you go to Settings-General-Network and close the 3G.
5.You install Cydia. You press Home and you search for cydia in applications.
6. In Cydia, you press ultrasn0w . If you have the 1.0.1 version than you go to step 10 .
7. You can’t unlock your Iphone if you have a ultrasnow version newer than 1.01. In this situation, you press the Manage button and select Sources-Edit-App and you write repo666.ultrasnow.com in the text box.
8.You restart your Iphone.
9.Now, you go to cydia and you search ultrasn0w. Now, the version must be 1.0.1 or newer.
10 You press the install button for ultrasnow.
11. The Iphone 4 is unlocked.
This tutorial is only for persons that have Iphone 4 and iOS 3.1 or 4.0
If you want to use your Blackberry in other networks , you need to unlock it. You must follow the next steps.:
1. You call your mobile operator from where you take the phone and you ask him the MEP code.
2, He will ask you to tell him your IMEI number. To find out your IMEI number press on your phone „#06#”.”
3.Once that you have your MEP code, you need to close your wireless radio.
4.Then you go to settings and options and then to Advance Options.
5; After that you go to SIM Card.
6 Write “MEPD” on yout phone.
7.You should see the Network is Active
8 Hold Shift + write MEPE or MEP2
9. Now should appear your Network as disabled.