Category Archives: Tips & Tricks
Dropbox is the online free service which allows you to synchronize the files between several computers and/or mobile phones like Android, Nokia, Blackberry or iPhone, using the internet. Dropbox offers initially 2GB of free stocking space but there are certain ways you can get even 8GB (at every invitation you send, you receive 250MB; maximum 8GB)
How does Dropbox work:
Before anything you’ll have to register and create a new account by clicking here: http://www.dropbox.com/
After you complete the form you have to download and install the application in the computer.
When they ask you to create an account, you choose the ‘I already have an account’, then you click next and then you complete the form using the data that you used to create your account.
The email address used for the registration
The password you’ve chosen at the registration
Name the computer you’ll install the application on (to differentiate it from the others, in case you’ll add some more)
Click on the Next to finish the installation process
When you finish the installation process in the host computer, a new folder named “Dropbox” will be created. Every time you’ll upload files in this folder, this ones will the automatically uploaded on the online hard disk.
How can you get 8GB of free space
You log on to Dropbox from Internet Browser, the you click on “Get extra space free” (this function is available in the lower left corner) and you send invitations to your friends and acquaintances to join you in using this service, or you can use the posting of Facebook option, the one of sending invites through email or just posting the generated link by Dropbox on Twitter, HI5, and so on.
1. You need to login in your Yahoo! Mail account.
2. Now, you click the Options button, than the Mail Options button and now you select from the list the Vacation Response.
3. You must select the Enable for the auto-response to enable during your vacation, after that you write the message you want to appear as auto response.
To change your skin on Yahoo Messenger, you need to follow some steps:
1. You must log in in your Yahoo Messenger.
2. In the menu, you must sellect Messenger and Change skin .
3. From here you can select the skin you want to use.
4.After you selected the skin, you need to press ok.