* Connect to Facebook, Windows Live, Yahoo!, AIM, ICQ, Google Talk, Jabber/XMPP, and MySpaceIM
* Synchronize with Trillian for Windows, Mac, iPhone, Web and BlackBerry for contact list, avatars, accounts, etc
* Support for many BlackBerry phones, including BlackBerry Bold, Storm, Curve, and Pearl
* Two beautiful themes – black and white – designed to smoothly integrate into the BlackBerry environment
* Handy and thoughtful keyboard shortcuts throughout
* Various notification options – sounds, vibration, LED control, email push, home screen icons
* Contact list sorting, grouping, MetaContacts, privacy, and organization
* Set status, avatar, and display name from within the app
* Message window bubble view, copy/paste, send photo, send buzzes, emoticons
* Supports BIS, BES, WiFi, and direct TCP connections
If you want to use your Blackberry in other networks , you need to unlock it. You must follow the next steps.:
1. You call your mobile operator from where you take the phone and you ask him the MEP code.
2, He will ask you to tell him your IMEI number. To find out your IMEI number press on your phone „#06#”.”
3.Once that you have your MEP code, you need to close your wireless radio.
4.Then you go to settings and options and then to Advance Options.
5; After that you go to SIM Card.
6 Write “MEPD” on yout phone.
7.You should see the Network is Active
8 Hold Shift + write MEPE or MEP2
9. Now should appear your Network as disabled.