Today, I presented a tutorial: How to install games through Google Chrome Browser and two awesome Chrome games.
Now, I will show you, Gun Bros.
I recommend you to play the game with your internet connection on and logged in your Google and Facebook Accounts in order to save your progress. However, you can play the game offline and unlogged from your accounts. Also, I recommend you to play the game on Full Screen ( Press F11 on your browser).
Gun Bros can be installed from Web Store or from the link: http://gunbros.glu.com/
Use the ARROW keys or W/S/A/D to move your Gun Bro
Use the Mouse to aim, and hold the Left mouse button to fire
The SPACE BAR opens your Smartillery menu. From here you can use your Smartillery power ups by clicking on them with the mouse
Press the SHIFT key to switch guns
Press ESC to bring up the Pause menu
You are a member of the special unit Fragged (The Freakishly Rugged Advanced Genetics Galactic Enforcement Division ) and you fight against Tool(Tyrannical Oppressors of Life) and zombies in order to free the universe. In this moment, there are available 3 planets and an asteroid. However, soon the developers will make available 7 new planets. You enter to a planet and wait for your enemies to come in waves.
Automatically, a bros npc will fight in your side. In order to change your npc, you need to recruit people from facebook. However, they cannot control their character in your game. They control their character only in their own game.
Almost each planet has different environment that can help you. The first planet has some boxes in wich you can shoot and they will explode, another planet has two cannons that can be activated for a period of time, another planet has a tower that slows your enemies.
You have acces to armory where you can buy items that have different skill points, depending on your level and money. To buy items you need xplodium. To get xplodium you need to resist in the battle and to take the xplodium bonus from the map ( just follow the green arrow) .
– Nice graphics for a browser game.
– A lot of items to buy from armory ( weapons, armor, power ups ).
– Bonus items on the field ( xplodium, health, xp).
– The refinery.
– Low fps because is a browser game.
– Sometimes, it takes too long to load because the size of the game is 140 mb.
– You cannot control your bros or you cannot equip him.
- You stay in a corner and shoot everything that comes.
- You use your companion to guard your back.
- You run if there are too many enemies, while shooting.
- You use your power ups and the environment.
- You buy new weapons and armory.
- You recruit new and powerful bros.
- You use the refinery with the 72 hours option for more money.
I already wrote how to install games in Chrome Browser. Now I will show you Angry Birds and Monster Dash, both installed through Chrome.
The first one, is Angry Birds. You can install through web store or through the link of Angry Birds: http://chrome.angrybirds.com/ .
As you see, the game is similar with the Android version, however it has a new stage dedicated to Chrome.
Use your mouse to control the birds.
The second game is Monster Dash. I’m sorry for the low quality, but I recorded the game at 15 fps.
Monster Dash is a side-scrolling game. You only need to jump ( over the traps or monsters) and shoot the monsters or the boxes with bonus items. You can find in boxes weapons: rocket launcher, smg, pistols or other items such as motorcycle or life points. You have a meter that show you how much have you run, the life points and so on.
Both games are offline games, so you don’t need to worry if your internet connection is interrupted. However to safe your game progress, I recommend you to login in Facebook and Gmail account if asked.
In this tutorial, I will show you how to install offline games with Google Chrome and how to play those games in Google Chrome.
1. Download and Install Google Chrome: First of all, you need the browser. You can take Google Chrome for here: http://www.google.com/chrome/ .
2. Chrome Web Store: After you download it and install it, you must go at the Chrome Web Store, I mean here: https://chrome.google.com/webstore?hl=en-US or you can go to Web Store through a new tab in the browser ( You need to follow the first and the second steps from the picture).
3. From Chrome Web Store, you can choose addons to your browser or even games. For games, you press the Games link from the menu.
4.Now, you choose your game and press Add to Chrome. If you are asked for your google account, then you must sign in. After installing the game, you can play either from the game’s page from the Web Store or from the new tab, pressing on the game’s icon ( Picture One).